Needlework, Finishing, Designing, Quilting, Some Discoveries and Adventures in Stitching from Windy Ridge Designs

Friday, March 1, 2013

First of March and WINNERS!

Don't think I have any pictures to share, and haven't finished anything lately.  Well, that's not exactly true - I did deliver that Civil War reproduction quilt, but am still working on those pictures.  I'm still stitching on my Scarlet Letter sampler as part of Nicola's Scarlet Letter Year.  Making changes all over the place on that one.

But, I did take the time to sit down and draw the winners for the Blogaversary Giveaway!!!

The lucky folks - and what they won are - dah dah dah dah ! -

Peg C - won the April Prairie Schooler chart
Evelyne - won the Long Dog Sampler chart
April - won the needles
Kathy H. - won the mini-sampler kit
and Deb (The Threadgather) - won the Cherished Stitches chart.

Whoo Hoo!  Congratulations to all.  Turns out, I do have something to share.  At my last DAR meeting, we were entertained by Tom Dawson, a local fiddler.  He specializes in historical performances and he talked to us about the evolution of fiddle music in the US from our earliest days as a colony forward.  Hope you enjoyed.  All the winners - I'll be in touch with you by email; if you don't hear from me, it's because I can't contact you, so you'll need to contact me. 


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that I won something!! Thank you so much!! Do you need my address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Deb, I need you to email me your address. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Well done to all the winners of this very generous giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe either that i won something!
    My response is maybe a little bit late, that is because I was off line for a few days.
    Thank you so much Katherine.
    I send you my address and hope you received that.
    Have a nice week, Evelyne

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you've got to say! Unless you're the spammer who keeps commenting anonymously - then thanks, but no thanks, I'm not interested - and your comments just get deleted anyway.