Needlework, Finishing, Designing, Quilting, Some Discoveries and Adventures in Stitching from Windy Ridge Designs

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lately . . .

. . . I haven't had time to post new blogs. I am involved with my county historical society. Every year we do a historic home tour in the fall. If you're interested in that sort of thing, go to this website: BCHS.org to get the 411. I and my BCHS partner Cheryl are in charge of the Lester Butts House. This means we have to put on the show. We divided the responsibilities and I'm doing the display boards on the house's history. So, I've had to put a lot of time into that. In addition, I'm in the DAR. Right now I'm working on stitching a piece that I will enter - if I ever get it finished - in the national DAR needlework competition. I also had a special request for a shark towel from my grandaughter. The picture of her with her towel is living on my other computer right now, so if I get a chance later, I'll post it. So, between researching and stitching, I haven't had much time for anything else. Hope all your stitching dreams are coming true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear what you've got to say! Unless you're the spammer who keeps commenting anonymously - then thanks, but no thanks, I'm not interested - and your comments just get deleted anyway.