Needlework, Finishing, Designing, Quilting, Some Discoveries and Adventures in Stitching from Windy Ridge Designs

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Progress on Mr. and Mrs. Eden

When last you saw them, they were almost alone in Eden - with only a snake and a few birds to keep them company . . . .

Progress at End of November
Ibex and Hare

Ibex, Raccoon and Chicken









Sheep, Lion and Hippo
I have decided that not only am I changing the colors, I'm changing the color of what each animal is.  What I mean is originally on the chart the elephant and hippo are both the same gray. But really, don't you expect a water horse to be a blue gray and an elephant to be a different color of gray?  Hope you enjoyed.

6 comments:

  1. Looking good! I think I'd expect an elephant to be paler grey than a hippo too

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I agree with you, elephants and hippos are very different shades of grey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I absolutely love it - especially the sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great !!! I like it very much..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ::insert a picture of me here, with my mouth gaping open in awe:: That is SOOOOOO pretty! Great job--and quick, too! You're making wonderful progress.

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you've got to say! Unless you're the spammer who keeps commenting anonymously - then thanks, but no thanks, I'm not interested - and your comments just get deleted anyway.