Needlework, Finishing, Designing, Quilting, Some Discoveries and Adventures in Stitching from Windy Ridge Designs

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Progress on Spirit of Christmas Stitching and Something Fun

Here's my progress up to this week . . .


You probably think I'm crazy; why didn't I just use white linen?  All will be revealed.

My husband took me to Falls Church last weekend.  Along the way, we saw this cute "bug".  The gal driving thought it was a hoot when we circled back around to take pictures of her car.  I'm pretty sure that she's gotten some comments on her decor, but just as sure that no one's ever taken pictures of her while driving it.  I had a '66 bug and would have LOVED to do something like this.  Turns out that the car antlers - plus red nose - are available from Taylor Gifts.  Cute, cute, cute!



This is my last post before the holidays, so have a  
VERY Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Your lady is gorgeous! And that bug is cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! The fill in around her must be time consuming!

    Cute bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is lovely and the fancy-dress car is so funny!
    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice progress!

    What a cute bug! ;) I'm sure the driver got a kick out of you taking pics of her car!

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you've got to say! Unless you're the spammer who keeps commenting anonymously - then thanks, but no thanks, I'm not interested - and your comments just get deleted anyway.