Needlework, Finishing, Designing, Quilting, Some Discoveries and Adventures in Stitching from Windy Ridge Designs

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bee Line March Sampler Finished

At long last, after nearly five months of on-again/off-again stitching, the Bee Line March Sampler is finished and ready to be prepped as a chart.  It was really hard to stitch this because it was like doing it a second time.  Although I changed some elements and added others, it was very much the same as the panels I stitched for the award winning box (click on the DAR label to see pictures of that).  It will just kill your brain cells doing a big project like this - TWICE!!  I am SO relieved it is done.  It is stitched entirely with Gentle Art threads on 32 count linen.


I don't know what I was thinking taking the pictures in the shade this morning, but I did and that's it.  I'm sure when it is framed there will be much better pictures.  In between working on this, I was doing four of the five panels of Blackbird Designs 2008 Mystery Sampler.  They're all done except two of them don't want to go together right so that needs a little tweeking.  Until then I have to figure out how to make a nice print on fabric for a little project to hopefully sell at the Apple Harvest Festival in town.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear what you've got to say! Unless you're the spammer who keeps commenting anonymously - then thanks, but no thanks, I'm not interested - and your comments just get deleted anyway.