At long last, after nearly five months of on-again/off-again stitching, the Bee Line March Sampler is finished and ready to be prepped as a chart. It was really hard to stitch this because it was like doing it a second time. Although I changed some elements and added others, it was very much the same as the panels I stitched for the award winning box (click on the DAR label to see pictures of that). It will just kill your brain cells doing a big project like this - TWICE!! I am SO relieved it is done. It is stitched entirely with Gentle Art threads on 32 count linen.
I don't know what I was thinking taking the pictures in the shade this morning, but I did and that's it. I'm sure when it is framed there will be much better pictures. In between working on this, I was doing four of the five panels of Blackbird Designs 2008 Mystery Sampler. They're all done except two of them don't want to go together right so that needs a little tweeking. Until then I have to figure out how to make a nice print on fabric for a little project to hopefully sell at the Apple Harvest Festival in town. Wish me luck!